Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Losing a friend

An old friend went to be with God today. While I am sure lots of people blog about losing friends this is a different story altogether. I know that my friend is walking with the Lord. He was an awesome human being and served his savior with his whole heart and soul. The person I feel the most sorrow for is his mother. She always wanted more children and never had any other children besides Paul. She lost her one and only child. How tragic is that. She'll never have anymore children or grandbabies. It's such a horrible chapter to have to end in your life. From my point of view as a mother with a strong desire to have more children unsuccessfully, I totally feel her pain. Something kind of programming in women well most of them, makes us want to love and nourish babies...lots of them. That's gone for her. It's so hard to explain. I sincerely hope that Jane finds peace and love and can move past the pain. I know that I will be praying for her and what better angel to have in heaven watching over you than your own child.

1 comment:

Moohaa said...

I can't even imagine her pain. Wow. I know that desire, I live it every day. I will be praying for her. May she take comfort in knowing her son is with our Savior.

Hugs, my sister.